Cann Systems LLC of Boulder, Colorado is proud to announce the first of its kind cannabis and hemp drying/curing solutions. Cann Systems LLC – Drying and Curing units are energy efficient heat pump based dehydration systems including a closed chamber and a programmable computer control that allows you to precisely set your preferred drying curve and repeat it time after time for a high quality and consistent end-product.
Currently, we offer a portable one-rack unit, expandable to 2 or 3 racks, which can dry/cure 10-30 lbs. of dried cannabis to perfection. Also, we offer larger commercial size equipment perfect for warehouse grows, greenhouses and outdoors. The larger commercial units can dry/cure from 30 lbs. up to 240 lbs. of dried product at a time. Units can be provided with a chamber or customized specifically for desired applications. Temperature controls range from 65 to 120 degrees fahrenheit with the cannabis drying systems (CDS) and 80 to 160 degrees fahrenheit on the Hemp Drying Systems (HDS).
Other Key Features
- Can be controlled from a tablet or smartphone to dial in dry or curing perfection.
- CPU control system/process control components to allow fine tuning of moisture content, relative humidity and temperature for the perfect and consistent cure every time.
- Highly energy efficient dehumidification system resulting in low operating costs due to high energy efficiency (up to 60% reduction in energy costs versus conventional drying)
- Humidification system to allow more humidity if necessary.
- An insulated curing chamber, ensuring that no outside contaminants enter during the drying and curing process.
- Air circulation system to allow a well distributed and consistent perfect air circulation in the chamber.
- Allowing the dry/curing process to be 40%-50% faster if desired.
- Fights mold, Bacteria and insects.
- Safe and secure chamber- can be used for long and short term storage.
- Portable units which fit thru standard 3 ft. doorways with wheels.
- Perfect for small to large grows as well as extraction companies.
- Made in the USA!
Our units are perfect for businesses that require the ability to monitor and care for each and every harvest of their product. Cann Systems units feature energy efficiency, excellent craftsmanship, and outstanding control, allowing even the busiest operations to keep up production without sacrificing quality. From indoors to outdoors a Cann Systems cannabis drying and curing system can handle your product. If you would like to learn more about our products, how it works, the drying and curing process or facts/questions about our company visit us today at www.cannsystems.com. Technical support is just a phone call away @ 1-800-777-6953 Ext: 420 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.